Participants will have the opportunity to present their work and research and discuss it with the SSNR2024 community; we welcome student contributions during SSNR2024 via posters, oral presentations, and publishing abstracts in the Proceedings. Students can participate in both the posters and oral presentations.
Please subscribe to our SSNR mailing list to be alerted on updates and important information about submission deadlines.
All students are invited to display a poster during SSNR2024!
Poster preparation instructions:
- Poster dimensions should be no larger than 70cm (height) x 90 cm (width)
- Authors are free to create their own poster design; there are no particular style requirements
- Fixation material will be provided onsite
Contributions (Abstracts and Oral Presentations)
After the selection process of SSNR2024, participants will be given the possibility to submit abstracts (2 pages) to be considered to present an oral presentation. A sample abstract template can be downloaded here: (.docx).
Contributions should be focused on your main PhD/research activity. If you want, you may give special relevance to the aspects that you consider better match with SSNR2024 topics.
Student Abstracts and/or Oral Presentation instructions:
- It is mandatory to provide a title, short abstract, and attach the 2-page abstract (PDF or Word doc format) to be considered for an oral presentation; the deadline to submit will be announced in the coming days.
- The date by which the Organization Committee will notify students selected for oral presentations will be announced in the coming days.
- Student oral presentations should be 10 minutes long, with an additional 5 minutes of Q&A.
- After SSNR2024, the Organization Committee will notify students selected for abstracts for inclusion into the Proceedings; please let us know if you do not want to be selected for oral presentation or publication.